- Loesch baselessly claims that "Obama's amped up the 'socialism' talk." (approx. 1:05)
- Schlafly misleadingly stated that "the only jobs he [President Obama]'s increased are government workers." (approx. 1:44)
- She claims that "he's making this country to the point that people depend on the government." (approx. 1:52)
- She opines that "he is a 'socialist at heart.'" (approx. 2:03)
Schlafly believes that "Obama will be a one-term president, just like what Michele Bachmann said." They're both idiots. (approx. 3:17)
She repeated the frequently-debunked lie that the "stimulus failed." (approx. 3:37)
- Loesch falsely claims that "he gives the Government praise for the jobs, not the private sector in every speech." (approx. 4:20)
Schlafly misleadingly stated that the "only 'real job' Obama ever held was Community Organizer." That is far from true. (approx. 4:40)
- She baselessly claims that "Obama's leading us down the road to European-style socialism with his policies." (approx. 4:55)
Loesch falsely stated that the former Speaker and current California Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's views on "Let Women Die Act" (or the "Protect Life Act") were heinous. (approx. 5:30).
Schlafly misleadingly implied that the "Democratic Party and Obama are in the tank with the Radical Feminist Movement." (approx. 5:47)
She thinks that "the Feminist Movement is running counter to what the [Conservative] Americans want." (approx. 6:30)
Loesch claims that "Obama is doing poorly in the polls, and that a Generic Republican can win at this moment." Partially true there. Of course Repubmussen has the Generic GOP Candidate ahead 47-43. The most recent NBC/WSJ poll had Obama head 44-42.
- She stated that "anytime a president has a 7%+ Unemployment Rate will likely not be re-elected." This time around, President Obama will likely win re-election easily unless Mitt Romney is the GOP Nominee (w/o major "more Conservative" 3rd Party candidate). If Romney is the GOP nominee, there will VERY LIKELY be a 3rd party far-right candidate that will run either as an "Conservative Independent" or the Constitutional Party's candidate, thereby ensuring Obama a 2nd term..
- She also claimed that "The Democratic Party is in trouble come 2012." (approx. 8:00)
- Schlafly falsely claimed that "Obama's spreading the wealth around from the rich to the poor." (approx. 8:34)
From the 10.20.2011 edition of KFTK's The Dana Show:
Facts: One of her sons is openly gay (John), but does hold many of the same positions as hers. Andrew Schlafly founded the highly biased Conservapedia.