HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!
Loesch crony P.J. Salvatore in a Big Hackulism piece falsely accuses Hoffa of threatening Conservatives with "let's take them out."
P.J. Salvatore's post full of lunacy and lies.
Union thug Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. demonstrated why a union stereotype exists just moments ago when he introduced President Obama at an address in Detroit with a threat of violence:
The President should denounce this immediately. The media, for the past several years, has refused to acknowledge the violence emanating from union thug bosses who would like nothing more than conflict, conflict of which they could take advantage to promote their well-publicized, worker exploitation Marxist agenda.
Will the media do their due diligence and hold the President and Hoffa to the standard they’ve set for conservatives (a standard conservatives have yet to violate) a standard which progressives have violated repeatedly?
The shrieking moron lunatic right-wing blogger Michelle Malkin jumped into the "union thugs" meme:
As the MSM whitewashes Big Labor’s ugly threats, Tea Party smears, and history of coerced dues-subsidized racketeering this Labor Day, what better way to mark the holiday than with an illustrated list of top 10 union thug moments of the year.
10. August 16, 2011, across the Northeast. Striking Communications Workers of America declare “open season” on Verizon. Dozens of cases of sabotaged cable lines are reported.
8. March 1, 2011, Madison, Wisconsin. Mob rule video: Unhinged crowd corners Wisconsin GOP senator shouting “F**k you,” “Shame!” AFSCME, UFCW, SEIU:
6. February 23, 2011, Washington DC. CWA protester screams at FreedomWorks staffer for being a “bad Jew!”
4. February 23, 2011, Columbus, OH. Unhinged union protester fumes: “The tea party is a bunch of d**k-sucking corporate butt-lickers who want to crush the working people of this country.”
3. March 1, 2011, Denver CO. Racist SEIU supporters taunt gay black Tea Party activist and entrepreneur Leland Robinson, who criticized teachers unions at a Capitol rally, by calling him “son,” telling him to “get behind that fence where you belong,” and jeering “Do you have any children? That you claim?”
1. February 23, 2011. Democrat Rep. Michael Capuano of Mass. revs up Big Labor goons (starts at 1:50 in the video): “Get a little bloody.”
Malkin's blogpost contains full of widely debunked smears and falsehoods about unions. And, no, the SEIU is NOT racist, despite what Witchelle Maglagang Malkin thinks. The union protestors are right that the Tea Party Movement is backed by the Koch Brothers, the RNC, and other Right-Wing astroturf, think tanks, and special interest groups (FreedomWorks, Americans For Prosperity, Crossroads GPS, Tea Party Patriots, Tea Party Nation, The Heritage Foundation, etc).Media Matters had a post that not only Loesch attacked Hoffa, but the right-wing union-haters jumped in as well.
Andrew Breitbart operative and CNN contributor Dana Loesch quickly followed up the attack on Twitter, claiming soon after the Fox segment and Henry tweet that Hoffa "threatens tea party voters" and that if Obama "doesn't condemn then he is sanctioning violence against fellow Americans by silence":
Loesch's comments in particular were already way over the top. But they became truly embarrassing at around 3 p.m., when the whole story collapsed after Fox finally got around to airing what Henry had called the "full quote" of Hoffa's "take these son of a bitches out" comment:
From the 09.05.2011 edition of FNC's America's News HQ:
Typical for the despicable Loesch to blame Unions, President Barack Obama (D), Liberals, and the Democratic Party for allegedly "causing violence," when in reality, she and her ilk are the ones who perpetrate violent acts.
Last year, she blamed "union thugs" for ruining Labor Day.
Ah, spending the day remembering what labor used to be like before our working class was bossed around by thugs and co-opted by a party.