1.29.2011

TookieW, a Dana Loesch crony, attacks me and Shriver on Twitter.

Today, TookieW (Tookie Williams or Chip Gerdes) has gone after me and Adam Shriver, for simply criticizing him and his enabler, Dana Loesch.

Here's the recent twitterstream between me and him:

@: you and your butt buddy @ are the ones who make up lies, distort at will, and threaten people, not @.

=

@ @ Eric why does @ publish material from sexist woman haters from the St Louis left ? Do you support bullys

@ @ I sent their tweet streams to woman's study dept at wash u and slu . Very disturbing how they bully and hate women

@ @ you say you don't have women then attack Dana . My lord son your unhinged

Tookie Williams
@ @ your a bully and a woman hater , your patents raised u better than this
Tookie Williams
@ I sent this stream to a lawyer friend at n.o.w. Your a woman hater
Tookie Williams
@ your a bully . Looking at your pic , u have size to bully #120 women around .
Tookie Williams
@ you continue to attack women , that screams pig in my book
Tookie Williams
@ I think you should seek help , you could be deemed a danger to yourself or others . Seek a shrink and work your woman hate out
Tookie Williams
@ do you have ? My lord son , your dangerous . Not often do I see such hate at woman pig
Tookie Williams
@ you are an absolute woman hater hypocrite pig
Tookie Williams
@ I can't believe I am even arguing with such an unhinged woman hater like you . This anger will give u a stroke .
Tookie Williams
@ @ @ I do not see them attacking Dana , just face it you hate strong women
Tookie Williams
@ your full hate because u have zero game with woman and you attack pretty women bc of that @
Tookie Williams
Tookie Williams
@ @ your just mad because you have no game with a pretty girl @
Tookie Williams
@ @ oh Justin , your just mad because Dana is married . Just admit it . It is ok
Tookie Williams
@ don't you go by the man in black
Tookie Williams
@ so said ex sen demuzio
Tookie Williams
@ @ @ @ @ Justin is one of my favorite angry guys . Adam is calling in troops
Tookie Williams
@ yea Quin has sent 20000 jobs out of state already . Great start
Tookie Williams
@ Durbin was a close close friend of my late father

Tookie Williams
@ @ sen haine is next ask demuzio what unemployment is like
Tookie Williams
@ if you keep saying it it might be true Hahahaha

Tookie Williams
@ @ oh too be young and clowned by

Tookie Williams
@ @ @ @ Justin is full of hater aid . But he can weep because I unelect his idols .
Tookie Williams
@ @ @ hey Justin I love metro east , after 12 won't be a dumbocrat left

Tookie Williams
@ @ @ did you enjoy my retirement of rep Hoffman ?
Tookie Williams
@ @ @ oh my buddy Gibson . How you doing ?


Here are my rebuttals to his factless tweets:
Justin Gibson

@: The reason why I attack @ is that she is a serial liar, and it's NOT because's she's a woman.

@: That's an absolute lie. Quit letting @ and @ control your rotten brain.
Justin Gibson
@
@: You have now entered the really loony area now. I am NOT a sexist pig.
Justin Gibson
@
@: That statement = FALSE. I like strong women, but people like Palin, Bachmann, Loesch, Malkin, Ingraham, Noem, and Angle are loons.
Justin Gibson
@
@: who's the sexist now? @, @, Rush Limbaugh, and their kind?
Justin Gibson
@
@: You're just mad that people like me, @, @, and @ tell the truth about loons like you.
Justin Gibson
@
@: The reason why I call out @ a lot is that she has zero regard for the truth and lies like there's no tomorrow.
Justin Gibson
@: Evidence that @ is lying to her gullible audience:
Justin Gibson
@
@: IL State Sen Haine (a ConservaDem) will win because his SD is Democratic-heavy.
Justin Gibson
@
@: Thank God Illinois has Quinn instead of nutcase fundie Brady as Governor. Durbin's a good Senator, too. Kirk = blech!
Justin Gibson
@
@: WRONG! Madison County is traditionally Blue, because Obama's winning MadCo (and the State.) MY county will be majority Blue still
Justin Gibson
@
@: I think @'s cronies tampered with the voting machines to put in the corrupt Dwight Kay.
TookieW has gotten these skills to hunt down Dana Loesch's critics from Jimi, another Danahead who agrees with everything she does and says.

Now, Mike Flynn, whose Twitter handle is Flynn1776 and is the head editor of BigGovernment, is jumping in to defend Loesch and TookieW.

Why does Stl left hate women so much?“@: Here's an example of @ , who "never attacks:"

@ really, stop the woman hate. You'll find that special smerf someday @ @

Then, Loesch herself jumps in, siding against me and Shriver as always:
@ @ They're intimidated by conservative women. And probably angry at always being picked last in dodgeball.
Then I told her right back:
@: No, Dana, I am NOT intimidated by clowns like you.

She is, of course, the one to do all the intimidation tactics against Liberals and Progressives... and even some Conservatives.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tweets by @JGibsonDem Tweets by @JPCTumblr