- "Wisconsin-- I said this in my speech-- is the birthplace of the new American Revolution. But Chicago is the birthplace of the American conservative movement-- the Tea Party." (approx. 0:30)
- Loesch: "10+ years ago, I was a Democrat. I was a registered Democrat. I was a young college women. It was marketed to me as the party of 'pro-women,' pro-equality', or 'pro-whatever.' Then I quickly realized that was not the case." (approx. 1:00)
- Loesch falsely declared that the ""Democrats instigated the 'war on women.'" No, Dana, it's YOU and YOUR GOP that did that, moron! (approx. 1:30)
- Loesch baselessly accuses the "DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and moveon.org of using it as a 'fundraising tool' to benefit the Democratic Party." (approx. 2:11)
- Loesch: "firearms level the playing field." (approx. 3:30)
- She said that the "Liberal/Progressive/Democrat Feminist Movement" has come full circle. (approx. 4:05)
- She falsely claimed that the "Democratic Party is male-dominated and patriarchal." Wrong party, ma'am! (approx. 4:15)
- She misleadingly states the "progressives and Occupy support raping of women." (approx. 4:30)
- She took a cue from the now-deceased Andrew Breitbart: "Stop raping people! Behave yourselves!" (approx. 4:40)
- Loesch: "The Democrat Party has robbed me of my choice." (approx. 5:05)
- She then declared that "the policies of my former party prevents me from staying at home." (approx. 5:14)
- She baselessly said that "her husband can't create more jobs because of the Democrats' policies and want to confiscate his resources for doing so." (approx. 5:18) She's an idiot!
- She took a shot at Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke for supporting access to birth control and contraception. (approx. 6:01)
- Loesch: "I've been on 1 vacation in ten years. How many does the guy in the White House [Obama] take?" I have some news for you, Dana: Bush 43 took more vacations than Obama. (approx. 7:05)
- Loesch: "The Democrat Party is the party of pro-choice. It's the party of no choice." Wrong party, lady! (approx. 7:30)
- Loesch: "We are here to take our country back [from the Democrats], starting in June in Wisconsin." (approx. 8:50)
Eric W. Dolan at The Raw Story calls out Loesch's deliberate falsehoods:
CNN contributor and blogger Dana Loesch said Monday at the Tea Party Tax Day rally in Chicago that women “get raped” for supporting liberals and progressives like the “Occupy Wall Street” movement.
“What did women receive for supporting the left?” she asked the crowd. “You’ve seen it here with your Occupy movement, haven’t you? They get raped.”
“This man on my shirt had a message that I think needs to be reiterated since it keeps happening,” Loesch said, wearing a shirt picturing the late Andrew Breitbart. “Stop raping people! Behave yourselves!”
When asked about the “Occupy Wall Street” protests after her speech by independent YouTube reporter John Sheehan, Loesch said she was “fascinated” by the movement, but did not understand its purpose. After being questioned about crime at the “Occupy” protests, she said that all she knew was that the movement was about “vandalism and rape.”
Loesch attacks Dolan on Twitter for telling the truth about her:
Another progressive @EWDolan apparently doesn't believe that rapes occurred in the Occupy movement. bit.ly/I4puDK
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 18, 2012
ABL (Angry Black Lady) at The Raw Story also tears her a new one for lying about the OWS Movement:
The report to which conservatives gleefully point as proof that Occupy Wall Street condoned or encouraged or failed to address the rape of its members has been debunked over and over again. It is simply not true. Members of the Occupy Wall Street movement stated that neither the victim nor the rapist were Occupiers. They were homeless people who set up a tent nearby the Occupiers. Dana Loesch, however, has an on-again/off-again relationship with the truth, and what she must know to be the truth won’t stop her from continuing to flog a lie, as if out of fealty to the late Andrew Breitbart.
Rape is not a partisan issue. Rape is not punishment that is doled out for being a Republican or a Democrat. The very implication is appalling and has no place in political discourse. That Loesch is using rape as a political football — and repeatedly lying about it — demonstrates her utter lack of respect for women, and her willingness to victim-blame. “You were raped? Too bad — you shouldn’t have supported the left.” Is this really the sort of rhetoric that CNN condones and wants to associate itself with?