Loesch baselessly accused "the US DOJ of doing a political witchhunt against Arpaio simply because he's doing his job to protect his area." I find that excuse baloney. He has (deservedly) been chewed out for not only his harsh xenophobic bullshit, but for refusal to cooperate with the DOJ and covering up sex crimes as well.
- Loesch and Arpaio both whitewash his case to benefit the Sheriff.
- Arpaio vows to "never surrender to the 'tyrants' in DC."
- Loesch falsely accused the "US Government of restraining Arpaio's enforcement of Arizona's immigration laws.
- He is running again for Maricopa County Sheriff this year.
- She has misleadingly claimed that "busting up people homes based on appearances, which is further from the truth."
- He declared that "the 22-page DOJ report in December as a basis to remove me was a political trick orchestrated by 'pro-immigrant' groups."
- Loesch falsely stated that "most of the immigrants from Mexico are drug-smugglers and violent criminals."
- He is still taking about investigating Obama for being "allegedly not being born in America."
From the 02.16.2012 edition of KFTK's The Dana Show:
Both Loesch and Arpaio have a history of racist rhetoric.
I encourage the good citizens of Maricopa County to vote out this scumbag right-wing asswipe of a "Sheriff" and replace him with a more competent person like Mike Stauffer (I) or Dan Saban (D).
Change.org petition to recall Joe Arpaio: sign here.